If you lead a company, you’ve probably found at least occasional need for executive technology leadership. But your organization may not be big enough yet to justify hiring a full-time Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Have you considered CTO Services on a part-time basis?
CTO Services gives you the wisdom, experience, expertise, and capabilities of a senior executive CTO, but costs considerably less.
That’s a smart financial move that can help your company in a number of areas:
- Strategy: Set your company’s technology direction
- Opportunity: Identify profitable new products and services
- Talent: Recruit and lead your tech team
- Leadership: Serve as CTO for your investors and directors
- Results: Determine effective technologies to meet your business goals
If your company could benefit from these services, we should talk. I offer a free, 30-minute technology planning session for us to get to know each other and see if there’s a good fit. (I can only accept a few new clients, so I’m only interested in good client fits.) In our call, I’ll provide you a sense of the value I will deliver.
To help me prepare for our call and offer you more value, please answer these 10 quick questions. (Your information is safe with me. I deploy top-notch security, and I will not share your information with anyone.) In return, here’s a bit about me:
• I have developed software for 25 years
• One of my apps is an App Store best-seller
• Unlike many CTOs, I have a decade of experience in non-tech executive business leadership. That’s why I work so well with CEOs in any industry: I speak both geek and English, and can translate between the two.
If that sound good to you, let’s get started. Simply answer these 10 questions, then click ‘Technology Consulting Call’ below to schedule our 30-minute planning session. I look forward to talking with you!
CEO, Allied Code