We create competitive advantage through software
Allied Code is your reliable, efficient resource for:
- Developing, updating and maintaining custom websites and mobile apps
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) services
- Assembling, assessing, and leading high-performance tech teams
- Helping business leaders develop their audiences, brands, and products
Website, app, and software development
- For CTOs, we’re a backup software engineering team.
- For startups, we’re an affordable outsourced software engineering department.
- For growth companies and established companies, we’re a sensible way to obtain high-quality software without risking dollars on increased overhead.
We cover the spectrum of website, app and software development: brainstorming, research, ideation, specification, design, programming, documentation, testing, bug fixes, maintenance, and updates.
Fractional Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Leadership
Allied Code provides highly qualified, business savvy software development and operations executives to companies that rely on custom software applications. Fractional Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Leadership enables businesses to develop and operate custom software solutions without a full-time CTO.
Tech team formation, assessment, and leadership
Building a high-performance team isn’t easy in any area of your business. But if you aren’t an expert in their area, it’s impossible.
- We assess the technical, team-building, and leadership skills of each team member.
- We ensure you have the right people on your technology bus, and that everyone occupies the right seat.
- As needed, we train existing team members, and locate and assess new team members.
- Finally, we lead the team to achieve the results you need, efficiently and effectively.
Brand, Product, and Team Workshops
We offer three workshops that help you ensure you business is heading in the right direction and operating optimally. The Brand Clarity Workshop helps you define who you are by gaining clarity on your corporate or product brands. The Ideation Workshop helps you fully explore what you offer by leading you through intellectual development of new products. And the Agile Workshop helps your team function effectively and efficiently by teaching agile principles.
Why clients love us
Allied Code founder, Troy Anderson, is one of the rare individuals with expertise in both business and tech. As a former international golf resort development executive, he understands leadership and team dynamics. As a high-level software developer, he can clearly communicate business goals to technology teams. It’s truly the best of both worlds.
Many good software and app ideas must be developed into great ideas. To help this process, we have workshops that guide you through product ideation, brand clarity, and agile methodology. It’s a myth that first-to-market products dominate. Successful companies and products tend to build and improve upon existing ideas.
We take a mobile-first approach to all software, apps, and website projects. We begin with a review of your digital faces to the world, then develop an action plan to ensure you look and function well on mobile.
Allied Code is 100% U.S. based, with none of the security risks, communications problems, and project delays common with offshore software development.
Agile Methodology has revolutionized not just software development, but business in general. It enables teams to move quickly, stay in close collaboration, and develop products that get to market quickly and evolve to meet customer needs.
Troy is now our outsourced CTO. It’s been great to benefit from Troy’s vast knowledge of IT and software, and also his business experience.Dan Laux
Working with Troy is easy and enjoyable. He has a passion for software, and has proved himself a master at software development.Joe Michels
Troy is absolutely trustworthy and extremely competent. In all his dealings, he is always prompt and courteous. I recommend him.Peter Moriarty
Troy’s business experience adds real value to his work. He always thinks through and troubleshoots projects before they begin.Mick Rich
In our last blog post, we went over why it’s important to ideate from your initial app concept. In this post, we’ll show how to ideate. 1) Find Your Why Simon Sinek’s business best-seller, “Start with Why,” speaks to a need of the human mind. We understand any topic...
With more than 1.5 million apps in the app store, only 0.01% of apps are in the top 10, and only 0.1% make it into the top 100. Even for large app developers, the odds are against you. People approach me daily with app ideas they want to develop. Most have met a...
10) Improve Existing Job Roles Remove steps and increase efficiency of an existing job role. App examples: Instagram simplified retouching and sharing photos Twitter replaced newswire services by enabling private citizens to announce news Can you improve function that...
A good internet API includes consideration for its protocol, perspectives, resources, request, success, errors, security, versioning, and automated testing.
In this walk-thru, I will show you how to use rails and apartment to create a multitenant app that uses the domain name to determine which tenant to present with very little code. You will see that adding additional functionaltiy to all tenants at once is as easy as...