AGILE FOR TEAMS WORKSHOP TESTIMONIAL
“This was a really good session. Well-organized and put together. I’ve been practising Agile for several years, but had never taken a course. It was nice to learn some of the details of Agile Methodology that I hadn’t put into place until the workshop, but since the workshop, have proven very helpful.”
– Tony Farag, 2018 Agile for Teams workshop participant
Agile for Teams Workshop, Dec. 17, Scottsdale, AZ
All teams in your organization now can benefit from the methodology that has been so productive for software development teams: Agile. Agile Methodology is being deployed across organizations, from leadership and sales to development and operations.
Our Agile for Teams one-day workshop will help your teams function more effectively and efficiently by teaching them agile principles, and letting them practice those principles immediately.
Why bring your team to Agile for Teams?
• Agile produces superior team outcomes
• Our in-person workshop is led by a veteran practitioner who helps workshop participants learn by doing
• Our comfortable, first-class training facility near Desert Ridge fosters a collaborative learning experience
• It’s perfectly timed for end-of-year team building and 2019 planning
After participating in this workshop, your teams will be more self-organizing, goal-oriented, nimble, responsive, efficient, collaborative, aligned, and fast.
Because our workshop is based on close instruction and practice, we limit our group size to 20, so register your team now.
As a veteran practitioner of the Agile Methodology in both technology and business, I guarantee all of your teams will benefit.
Wishing you success in 2019!
CEO, Allied Code
Agile Workshop Leader
We create competitive advantage through software
Allied Code is your reliable, efficient resource for:
- Developing, updating and maintaining custom websites and mobile apps
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) services
- Assembling, assessing, and leading high-performance tech teams
- Helping business leaders develop their audiences, brands, and products
Website, app, and software development
- For CTOs, we’re a backup software engineering team.
- For startups, we’re an affordable outsourced software engineering department.
- For growth companies and established companies, we’re a sensible way to obtain high-quality software without risking dollars on increased overhead.
We cover the spectrum of website, app and software development: brainstorming, research, ideation, specification, design, programming, documentation, testing, bug fixes, maintenance, and updates.
Fractional Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Leadership
Allied Code provides highly qualified, business savvy software development and operations executives to companies that rely on custom software applications. Fractional Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Leadership enables businesses to develop and operate custom software solutions without a full-time CTO.
Tech team formation, assessment, and leadership
Building a high-performance team isn’t easy in any area of your business. But if you aren’t an expert in their area, it’s impossible.
- We assess the technical, team-building, and leadership skills of each team member.
- We ensure you have the right people on your technology bus, and that everyone occupies the right seat.
- As needed, we train existing team members, and locate and assess new team members.
- Finally, we lead the team to achieve the results you need, efficiently and effectively.
Brand, Product, and Team Workshops
We offer three workshops that help you ensure you business is heading in the right direction and operating optimally. The Brand Clarity Workshop helps you define who you are by gaining clarity on your corporate or product brands. The Ideation Workshop helps you fully explore what you offer by leading you through intellectual development of new products. And the Agile Workshop helps your team function effectively and efficiently by teaching agile principles.
Why clients love us
Allied Code founder, Troy Anderson, is one of the rare individuals with expertise in both business and tech. As a former international golf resort development executive, he understands leadership and team dynamics. As a high-level software developer, he can clearly communicate business goals to technology teams. It’s truly the best of both worlds.
Many good software and app ideas must be developed into great ideas. To help this process, we have workshops that guide you through product ideation, brand clarity, and agile methodology. It’s a myth that first-to-market products dominate. Successful companies and products tend to build and improve upon existing ideas.
We take a mobile-first approach to all software, apps, and website projects. We begin with a review of your digital faces to the world, then develop an action plan to ensure you look and function well on mobile.
Allied Code is 100% U.S. based, with none of the security risks, communications problems, and project delays common with offshore software development.
Agile Methodology has revolutionized not just software development, but business in general. It enables teams to move quickly, stay in close collaboration, and develop products that get to market quickly and evolve to meet customer needs.
When I tell people I develop apps, this is the typical response: “Oh, I have an app idea.” They spend about a minute describing it, then ask, "What it will cost to create?” It may not surprise you that the answer is longer than a typical cocktail party talk. There are...
Previously in this series, we’ve covered how to originate app ideas, and why and how to ideate those concepts. But how do you turn your app idea into reality? Here are 10 steps. Step 1: Write Down Your Features This exercise helps you focus on and expand your idea....
In our last blog post, we went over why it’s important to ideate from your initial app concept. In this post, we’ll show how to ideate. 1) Find Your Why Simon Sinek’s business best-seller, “Start with Why,” speaks to a need of the human mind. We understand any topic...
With more than 1.5 million apps in the app store, only 0.01% of apps are in the top 10, and only 0.1% make it into the top 100. Even for large app developers, the odds are against you. People approach me daily with app ideas they want to develop. Most have met a...
10) Improve Existing Job Roles Remove steps and increase efficiency of an existing job role. App examples: Instagram simplified retouching and sharing photos Twitter replaced newswire services by enabling private citizens to announce news Can you improve function that...
Tech Team Switch Helps Startup Go from Stalled to Launched In app development, process matters as much a great idea. Early last year, Dan Laux, founder of Phoenix-based Driver Alliance, found himself in an uncomfortable position. He had a great concept: an app that...
Three Paradise Valley high school students have created an app idea called World Symphony that would enable performing artists from around the world to collaborate and perform together in real time. The students – senior Susan Addison of Pinnacle H.S., and juniors...